Hi. I am Earl Rojo from Longview, Texas. I have worked as a senior mechanic for more than 3 years in leading well water contracting firms. I started wellwatergeek.tempurl.host to help people fix any issues with their water wells and live a better life by drinking healthy and pure water.
Wellwatergeek aims to help you understand how a water well works, laws related to its digging, maintenance & usage, guides on maintaining and improving water quality (color, odor, & taste). My blog also reviews the best water filters, softeners, and acid neutralizers for well water.
If you write about well water and want to reach a bigger audience, you can reach me at my email, email@example.com, to discuss ways to work together.
What we accept
- Sponsored posts
- Guest posts
- Unique Content: The content must be original and not duplicated anywhere else. It must keep the readers engaged positively.
- Unique Topic: Write on a topic that isn’t covered much online. People love reading about new things.
- 1000+ words: The content must be at least 1000 words with proper formatting, spacing, and structuring. Make headings and quote relevant facts to increase the reader’s interest.
- 2 Relevant Images: Add at least 2 relevant copyright-free images and place them in relevant places in your article.
- Plagiarism Free/Copyscape Pass: The content must be plagiarism-free and Copyscape pass.
- Well Researched: Research the topic thoroughly before you write. Use discussion forums, user accounts, and firsthand information to add value to your content.